Higher Goal Basketball Camp is BACK!
The summer of 2016 Basketball Camp will be meeting every Tuesday from July 5th – August 30th.
Are you interested in honing your basketball skills this summer? Do you want to learn some new techniques and refresh yourself on the fundamentals of basketball to prepare for your Jr. High or High School team? Are you looking to deepen your relationship with God while you get better at a sport you love?
Download Registration Form
Then join us Tuesdays from 3:00 – 5:00pm at the Boys & Girls Club in Kenosha.
The camp is a basketball clinic for guys in High School and Middle School. There is no cost.
Higher Goal works through –
- Chapels leading high school sports teams in devotional chapels either prior to competitions, or on a scheduled weekly basis.
- Bible studies that build Faith.
- Godly Character & Leadership Development based on the John Wooden Pyramid of Success.
- Guest Speakers that encourage youth by their testimonies and wisdom.
- Goal Setting that build confidence when achieved (primarily in education/relationship with Jesus Christ)
- Basketball Programs Keeping the youth engaged in a positive outlet, while teaching them commitment, dedication, trust, loyalty, and selflessness through biblical principles. Also basketball camps, training, and summer team will be part of the programming.
This year Chapels were held at St. Joseph High School for:
Boys JV Basketball Team
Higher Goal Director Kenosha